9.23.2007

more other music

Whilst in Austin, as if the live music wasn't enough, my manfriends and I managed to visit Waterloo Records, where I picked up the following from the used cd recent arrivals.

Architecture In Helsinki
Architecture In Helsinki:In Case We Die

Architecture In Helsinki
Architecture In Helsinki:Fingers Crossed

IMG_9563.JPG
Various Artists:Card Carrying Supporters of Romance

Kingsbury Manx
Kingsbury Manx:Aztec Discipline

Papercuts
The Papercuts:Can't Go Back

Scout Niblett
Scout Niblett:I Conjure Series

RJD2
RJD2:Since We Last Spoke

Spiritualized
Spiritualized:Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space

Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys
Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys:Tiffany Transcriptions Vol.2

Oh, and the only ACL artist CD I purchased was Cary Ann Hearst and the Gun Street Girls:Dust and Bones. Not just because it is a great album, and it was a total indie release, but because the cover was lovingly handcrafted with artwork of a skull with heart-shaped eyeholes. Observe.

Cary Ann Hearst & The Gun Street Girls

Also, I have finished and ordered my "camera" stuff from cafepress. They are under the shop "Cameraholic", featuring my beloved Konica Auto S3, and I hope to add more designs. Observe.

Cameraholic mug

Cameraholic t-shirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home