9.18.2007

Everybody to the Limit!

No, not that Limit! The Austin City Limits Music Festival! In, of course, Austin, Texas, y'all.

130 bands, of which I saw at least 36 of. Including:

DAY ONE:
Asleep at the Wheel
Heartless Bastards
Del McCoury Band
Amy Lavere
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
Peter Bjorn and John
Manchester Orchestra
Crowded House
M.I.A.
Queens of the Stone Age
Spoon
Reverend Horton Heat
Gotan Project
Killers
Bjork

DAY TWO:
Cary Ann Hearst and the Gun Street Girls
Sara Hickman
Steve Earle
St. Vincent
Ocote Soul Sounds
Andrew Bird
Kelly Willis
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Muse
Arcade Fire

And David and I met Erin Ivey, who sat at our picnic table.

DAY THREE:
Yo La Tengo
The National
STS9 (Sound Tribe Sector nine)
Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Ziggy Marley
DeVotchKa
Lucinda Williams
Rose Hill Drive
Preservation Hall Jazz Band
Regina Spektor
Wilco
My Morning Jacket
The Decemberists
Bob Dylan

Pics are here, and once I get all the video sound clips off my camera and my phone I'll post some audio highlights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin Ivey said...

no Blonde Redhead? i'm shocked.

such a pleasure to make your acquaintance over fish tacos.

:)
erin

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home