4.23.2006

Adventures in the Midwest

My stay in the Twin Cities is almost up, and I've started uploading pictures from the last week to flickr. They'll be sorted and grouped there, including trips to Anodyne and cupcake, Molly and Kenny's Wedding, and the biggest Swedish Pancake Extravaganza yet.

I haven't been in MN in the springtime for several years. I think the weather and the greening are even a little bit ahead of CT. A little spring sneezing, but no major allergy freakouts, and a fine time was had by all.

I fly from home to home tomorrow, and back to "Jobquest 2006", which I'm kind of looking forward to getting back to. The past week has been a nice getaway, but socially heavy, so I feel good about returning to Mid-town and getting somewhere with my job search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home