2.28.2005

The birthday festivals have come and gone. I had my "party" on Saturday, but the week and a half leading up to that was filled with birthdays of people in Val's program here, so there's been no shortage of things to do.

I was trying to do yoga everyday of the past month, since Val has a book called "Richard Hittleman's Yoga 28 Day Exercise Plan". I figured February would be perfect. I've done pretty good, but I fell off the wagon, or whatever, the last few days. I'm gonna get back on track though, as I have received within the last two weeks a new yoga book and a yoga DVD. Val's book was a little old, so there was quite a bit of "The Beautiful Woman" and "Yoga and the Housewife". The new book and the DVD are more balanced as yoga for anyone and everyone. Either way, I have noticed a difference in how I feel, and I really enjoy the stress reduction aspect of the poses/stretches.

Only 11 days 'til CA. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home