3.02.2004

For spring break, and to celebrate Val's successful completion of her oral exam (hooray!), we are taking a road trip to Charleston, SC and Savannah, GA (hooray!) next week. We have a room booked at a B&B (The Pink Dolphin) in a small town just outside Charleston. We'll check in there and then be up and down the coast for the rest of the time, returning to the inn for sleep and breakfast. I anticipate many photo opportunities with historical buildings and the like.

The weather here certainly seems to be turned toward spring, and I hope it stays that way. I haven't had any motorcycle money as I have been saving up for our little trip next week, so I hope to return and get back to that project now that the weather is cooperating.

For now, I am off to work. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home