2.22.2004

A little less than 26 hours from now I will turn 31. The last year has taught me a few things about myself.

1] I don't take myself seriously enough. I always thought that it was good to not take yourself seriously, but I have let myself go on for a long time being not very serious, and some of that needs to change. I need to believe in myself and my abilities more, and trust my instincts.

2] I don't keep in touch with those I care about enough. Email is so easy, but I still don't use it often enough.

3] I don't have time to do everything, so I'd better stop trying. This might sound negative, but I really just need to focus my energies on a few projects at a time, instead of A.D.D.-ing around from one unfinished thing to the next.

4] I really do like to cook.

5] My next car will probably be a station wagon.

6] Regular exercise is a really good idea.

7] The sense of accomplishment that comes from fiddling with a motorcycle (and fiddling it right!) has been one of the greatest learning experiences I've ever had.

8] Music is very important to me.

9] Laughter is very important to me.

10] Anger should take up less of my time.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home