1.26.2004

SNOWDAY! I mean, uh, SLEETDAY!...or maybe, FREEZING RAIN DAY! Whatever it all is, I don't have to work today. Raleigh and the rest of the Triangle is pretty much shut down. Most of the state, actually. There's a pot of coffee a brewin', and a fire in the firepalce, and I'm gettin' a LOT of laundry done. As long as the power doesn't go out (see here...), we'll be ok.

My christmas presents that I couldn't pack and bring home are on their way to me, thanks to mom shipping them to me. Soon I'll have all of my strange and wonderful stainless steel dishes and my grandfather's butcher knife, and the vodka shotglasses and all the other fabulous things.

It's supposed to be around 40° tomorrow, and mid 50s later in the week, so we won't have this ice to deal with for long. Hope all is well with all y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home