10.31.2009

Episode 653, or AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Happy Halloween!

Fang

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! What's got crazy fangs and is terrifying? Besides that pumpkin?! That's right...A SHARK!

SHARK!

Ok, maybe not my particular shark costume. Actually looks kind of cuddly with those cardboard fangs now that I see it from the outside, but the kids liked it, especially one chubby little Spiderman™ who came to our door and exclaimed "YOU'RE A SHARK!", all excited-style. We gave out all our candy once again, so I consider this another Halloween success. AND (!) this makes 31 daily posts in a row for one whole MO of BLOPO. Tomorrow starts NaNoWriMo, which I may or may not be taking part in, I haven't decided yet. Have to sleep on it. With an extra hour to think about it.

HAPPY FALL BACK!

P.S. If you want jack-o-lantern lighting tips involving no open flames (gale-force winds, anyone?) just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home