2.03.2008

Iced. Cupcakes.

ice

I took a little drive by the Connecticut River this morning and came across some serious icicles on some serious rocks.

ice

I see formations like this everyday on my way to and from work, but these were extra-nice due to the recent freeze-thaw-snow-rain cycles we've been having lately, and they were on the shady side of the river.

ice

ice

icehole

ice

That last pic is some chunks that had freed themselves from their rocks. Sorry I wasn't around for it, they were big chunks.

ice

ice

Back at home, I began preparing some Coconut Lime cupcakes to take to the "Tropical Superbowl" party that we were invited to this evening. I used this cupcake, and topped it with this icing. Observe.

coconut cupcake batter

batter beater

coconut cupcakes

A little break, while they cool...
D&G Ginger Beer

Now, on to the icing.

icing ingredients

A little toasted coconut and lime wedge, and there you have it.

Coconut lime cupcakes, plate 1

And, on a final precautionary note, as is always true with driving & cupcakes...

WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home